[Gpdd] MISC Guinea Pig Petitions

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 29 14:12:41 EDT 2009

Dear all

Will take a look for the other petition to see what has happened and email
the new link when I have found it.

Thanks for signing.

Kind regards

Carole

----------
From: "Penny  Charlesworth" <piggyfriends at tesco.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 18:56:08 -0000
To: <gpdd at gpdd.org>
Subject: [Gpdd] MISC Guinea Pig Petitions

Carole,

I was only too pleased to sign the petition about housing piggies with
rabbits as, in his previous home, my own Gulliver was a victim of a rabbit,
resulting in terrible injuries. It is all down to the care of our
Rodentologists that he is here today.

I couldn't find the other petition. The Care2 site informed me that the page
had been moved but omitted to say where it had gone. Do you have another
link as I am sure that everyone will want to sign?

Penny and the Piggyfriends.