[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Inner Ear Infections

ME me at buddies.org
Tue Mar 31 01:44:24 EDT 2009

One of my eldest (over 5 years old) had an inner ear infection a few
years ago.  She still has a head tilt, but her balance is fine.
Funny thing is that sometimes she holds her head upright, but as soon
as someone bugs her, it goes back into a tilt.

She never had any discharge from her ear and the infection went away
fairly quickly (within a few weeks, if I recall correctly).  She was
on Sulfatrim twice a day and ear drops (I think those were twice a
day as well).