[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE Gingerbread is Six!

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri May 1 05:09:34 EDT 2009

Today is a very special day here at Piggyfriends as it is Gingerbread's sixth birthday. I seldom know the true age of my precious piggies as they are all rescues but Gingerbread was born here on 1st. May 2003, having arrived in utero with her mother Ginger.

She is celebrating with her older sister, Diamond and shared a pile of fresh garden leaves for their breakfast. After a long, hard winter, the first of the sow thistles are appearing. These are every pig's favourite and I have been nurturing a clump under a cloche in the hope that Gingerbread and Diamond could have some today.

I will take some pigtures later to share with you all.

Please raise your glasses in honour of Gingerbread's special day. " Happy Birthday Gingerbread ".

Penny and the Piggyfriends.