[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for SCAMP Pigzilla

Debbie Jones pals4pets at cheerful.com
Sat May 2 10:15:23 EDT 2009

Stan We were so very sorry to hear of the sudden departure for the
Rainbow Bridge of your beloved Senior Citizen Ageing Miracle Pig,
Pigzilla, but what a credit to his slave that he lived to be over 7 years
old! We are glad he was able to make his departure in his own time and
from his own chosen favourite spot, and that he did not have to endure a
long, debilitating illness as do so many piggies. As the biggest pig you
ever "owned", how much did he weigh in his prime? Was he a member of
LAPS? He was a very noble pig indeed to have got you through the hard
times you mention - so many of us know exactly what you mean, our piggies
are there for us when the whole world seems to be closing in, and many's
the wheek that has lifted the spirit of a slave about to throw in the
towel. But he was lucky to have you as well, to keep him in the best of
health over such a lengthy life. He is in good company at The Rainbow
Bridge, and hopefully will have palled up with our recently departed
Scoot, whose obituary appeared in the same edition of the gpdd. As you so
aptly say, they are gone, but oh, never forgotten. Please find some
comfort in the fact that members of our special gpdd community from all
over the world are thinking of you at this difficult time, and wishing
you well. Debbie and the 6 Dolly Mixtures "We patronize them for their
incompleteness,
for their tragic fate of having taken a form so far below ourselves.
And therein we err, and greatly err.
For the animal shall not be measured by man.
In a world older and more complete than ours
they move finished and complete, gifted
with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained,
living by voices we shall never hear.
They are not brethren, they are not underlings;
they are other nations, caught with ourselves
in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners
of the splendour and travail of the earth".
Henry Beston

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses