[Gpdd] Announcement: Condolences and thank yous

smk1947 at comcast.net smk1947 at comcast.net
Sun May 3 19:06:20 EDT 2009

 I also would like to thank all of you that sent condolences for the loss of Pigzilla. it is hard to believe he is gone and I have a hard time looking at his empty cage. I just can not bring myself to clean it just yet as it still has his imprint in the bedding. I know I will have to soon. He was the last of a band of 4 piggies , all of them lived between 6 and 7 years. He now lies with his 3 friends in the garden with a small granite stone to mark his resting place. When I said he was the largest guinea pig I have ever owned, I was not kidding. He was not fat and he was weighted weekly. He tipped the scale at 6 pounds 2 ounces, hence the name Pigzilla. I think he was part carybara. Right now, I might take the summer off and look to adopt a few more in the fall.

    Thank you all
    Stan