[Gpdd] MISC Gingerbread's birthday pigtures

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon May 4 13:01:39 EDT 2009

Gingerbread would like to say " Thank you " for the sixth birthday wishes.

We took some pigtures to mark the occasion. Gingerbread is on the right of each pigture.

Here she is with her elder sister, Diamond enjoying a birthday breakfast of favourite leaves from the garden.

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/?action=view&current=HPIM0

Here is another one.

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/?action=view&current

Here is a special piggy birthday "cake".

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/?action=view&current=HPIM0628.

And now we can light the candles ( mind your whiskers ).

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/?action=view&current=HPIM0630.jpg

Joanne. As you can see they love all kinds of garden leaves, not just dandelions. I grow all of these for the piggies and as my garden is totally organic ( no pesticides or weedkillers allowed ) they can have them straight from the basket. If I bring dandelions home from work, I always wash them first. The piggies love all parts of dandelions - flower, stem and leaf. I give them a handful each if I can pick enough. You can even eat them yourself in a salad! The young leaves taste best.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.