[Gpdd] CARE: Skinny Pigs

Evin Hil 2369 at myself.com
Mon May 4 11:13:09 EDT 2009

 I have a skinny pig I've just adopted a few months ago. I second the
opinion that is an excellent website which was linked earlier and agree
completely with the mention that they eat more than the furred version of
guinea pig. I thought my abby liked to eat...well that is nothing
compared to the skinny. He likes to plow through the pellets and really
loves his hay, of course veggie snacks are good too...

Calvin the skinny

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk100/allegedhuman/Animals/?action=view¤t=DSC01147.jpg
http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk100/allegedhuman/Animals/?action=view¤t=DSC01173.jpg
http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk100/allegedhuman/Animals/?action=view¤t=DSC01183.jpg

And Izzy the abby (who mostly is disgusted with his new annoying "little
brother" who follows him everywhere)
http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk100/allegedhuman/Animals/?action=view¤t=DSC00087.jpg
http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk100/allegedhuman/Animals/?action=view¤t=DSC00091.jpg

--