[Gpdd] MISC Photobucket pigtures

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon May 4 18:41:34 EDT 2009

So what's up with Photobucket then?

I tried to view Evin's pigtures and got the message " Photobucket exception - the action that you were trying to perform has failed " I could tell that.

So I clicked on the pigtures that I wanted you to see from Gingerbread's birthday and only the one with the birthday candles loads properly, although the links do lead to my album. Anyway, the birthday pigtures are the first four in the album.

Modern technology "Humbug". Just like M's email address.

Expert help needed here! Sorry, but at least you can see my girls.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.