[Gpdd] Misc: Website update

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Tue May 5 05:18:05 EDT 2009

Hi all fellow guinea pig lovers,

My sister Janneke and my website www.Guinygirlz.nl has been updated!

On the main page (http://www.guinygirlz.nl/WinkyGang/) I have added my
valentine boys, and my mom's late boar Robbie.

I have added 2 new pages (and thinking about making a 3rd for our
rainbowbridge section)
Friends of the Winky Gang: http://www.guinygirlz.nl/WinkyGang/Friends.html
Links (other guinea pig websites):
http://www.guinygirlz.nl/WinkyGang/Links.html
Leah, I'd like to add you holiday websites, Do you have a home page from
where we can find all the 'old' holiday websites?
Any additions you might find useful to the links, can be send to me...

As you might have noticed, there has not been a new PLAY for some time.
Janneke is changing jobs and has been very busy. I hope she finds the time
soon
(but will take at least 2 wheeks, cause i'll be on my holiday to england ;)
You could all leave messages for professor Igor to publish a new PLAY
(http://www.guinygirlz.nl/WinkyGang/Igor%27s%20PLAY/PlayPage.HTML)

I hope you all enjoy!
Mikey and the Winky girls and Valentines: Guiny, Dunya, Woopy, Chico and
Toby

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl