[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Arthur

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Wed May 6 01:43:31 EDT 2009

Annelie and Guinevere we're so sorry to hear one of our newest members
has gone to the bridge :o(
RIP Arthur run free at the bridge, you will be looked after by all the
lovely piggies from gpdd and they'll show you the best patches of grass
and dandelions to munch on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
us all here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's so hard when we loose a little one when they are so young :o(
Our thoughts are with you xxxxxxx

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx