[Gpdd] Bridge: Condolences

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu May 7 03:56:32 EDT 2009

As everyone knows, I'm behind here and apologize.
Somewhere I read that Little Bear lost her battle. I am so very sorry. I
thought she was on the road to recovery.
I also want to offer condolences to Pigzilla, Scoot (so sorry, Debbie),
Robbie and Arthur. These little guys represent a terrible lose to those who
love them ad care for them, i.e., their "slaves" and to this larger community
of those who also care so mich for them -- the rest of us.

I'm sorry I haven't written individual emails, but I do care.

With deepest sympathy
Alge and the Jolly Piggy Pirate Crew (I wish they were Jolly)