[Gpdd] Health: Eating moldy grass

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 8 15:10:18 EDT 2009

Last week I was feeding Hershey her fresh, yummy grass, and I discovered, to my horror, that, in spite of my careful inspection, there was black mold on the stalks of some of the grass she'd already eaten. Has anyone had any experience with this or some theories on how I can help her? I've given her probiotics, which I do regularly anyway. Any symptoms I should be looking out for? She's been acting/peeing/pooping normally for about a week after the incident.
Her worried slave,
Joanie