[Gpdd] Misc: Website update

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Wed May 13 15:24:03 EDT 2009

Heeeeeey Mikey & the Winky Girlies!!
As always, I Looooooove your pigtures of your
Precious piglets...Wheeeek! They always bring
a smile to my face and good chuckle to the belly.
I have been meaning to put all of the piggies'
websites on one page. But, then my cable company
changed our websites (like they migrated them
from one server or something like that to another
so all of my previous links do not work anymore...
Whaaaaaaaaaah!).

So, I need to manually put all of their old websites
onto the new platform, and I just haven't had a
chance to yet. Soooooooo, once I do that, I'll
make a webpage that includes all of their Holiday
sites and then, I'll send that one to ya.

So far, the only Holiday websites that are out there are:

http://home.roadrunner.com/~lconsuela/Christmas2008.html

http://home.roadrunner.com/~lconsuela/VDay2009.html

http://home.roadrunner.com/~lconsuela/StPattysDay2009.html

http://home.roadrunner.com/~lconsuela/Easter2009.html

Send my Love to all of your little Babies...Wheeek!

        Love 'n Wheeeeeeps,
Princess Snowflake, Bertie Pig, & meeee :-)