[Gpdd] [HEALTH] pancake needs help

hypnotic95 at aol.com hypnotic95 at aol.com
Thu May 14 15:48:45 EDT 2009

Hi everyone, I just want to thank all of you who responded to my last post
about pancakes teeth. He ended up eating on his own almost a week after he
had  his teeth done. It was a very stressful time for our whole family.
Pancake hated  the critical care, feeding him was horrible. He is very stubborn
i guess just  like me. Since then about 2 months ago, he started eating just
like the old  days. Everything was gone including hay.  However in the last
two weeks he  has stopped eating hay, loves his dried food, but isn't
eating his fresh veggies  the way he used to. Two weeks ago the vet thought he
had a bug because he  came down with horrible diarrhea. We got some med's for
him which after a week  stopped the diarrhea. He broke his lower incisor
again, and he has lost a ton of  weight. He loves oranges but to many and we
have the diarrhea problem again. He  eats some soft things and some very hard
crunchy things. The vet is baffled. We  are not sure if it's his teeth again
or he's getting old and picky.   However I want to give him every chance
possible. The vet told us to try the  critical care apple flavor, however they
were out.  I can't seem to  find it online.  Does any one have any ideas on
where I can order this for  my pancake?  Any other ideas on what to feed
him. When I say we have  tried everything I mean it. All his favorites and
treats.  When we were at  the vet yesterday my husband started to cry. The
thought of pancake suffering is  out of the question, but we really believe he
has some fight in him yet. Any  help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Kelly with pancake, waffles and gunner.
**************Dell Mini Netbooks: Great deals starting at $299 after
instant savings!