[Gpdd] HEALTH: Finding apple-flavored Critical Care

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 15 20:53:15 EDT 2009

Come on, Pancake! You can do this. We're all praying/sending healing thoughts your way.
I found the special CC powder on the Oxbow website. They sell it through vets. They have a Vet finder if you click on Vets and type in your zipcode and how far you're willing to travel. Or your vet may be able to special rush order it for you. I so want to hear he's doing well. You've been such a good slave for him. Again, he and you all are in our hearts.
Joanie
Hershey sends her encouragement for eating again.