[Gpdd] Silly; blogging

M mfugs at live.co.uk
Sun May 17 04:31:18 EDT 2009

Hey all you smart piggies out there, I have started a blog so we can share information with each other.

shhhhhhhhhh you must keep it secret coz we dont want the humans to know what we are up to.

Here is the link http://undercoverguineapig.wordpress.com/

Its very basic coz I dont know much about blogging I asked Igor and man he knew way to much I was even more confused than before, he said something about an RSS Feed? the only feed I know about is dinner, and twittering thought that was what we did when the humans did something funny.

I will try and keep it updated everyday so keep popping back to see what I have learned, feel free to leave comments or if you have a post you would like included let me know, I would really like help with the guinea pig information section, so if you have any good tips that piggies should make sure their humans know tell me.

Fugly the secret blogger