[Gpdd] [announce] Welcome, Jodie!

Stephanie Labbate zarafa101 at yahoo.com
Sun May 17 08:29:11 EDT 2009

Whee are all glad to welcome Jodie!  We're glad she was rescued.

Felix was also listed on Craigslist -- but he wasn't offered for free.  His family really didn't want to give him up, but their little boy was allergic to him. They wanted to make sure that Felix went to a very good home!

It's nice that Peaches will have a new piggy companion!

 Stephanie
Lily, Mocha, & Felix

-----Inline Message Follows-----

Drum-roll please.....

Joe and I are proud to announce a new member to our family, Jodie!

She will be Peaches new companion after the death of Pumpkin.  A volunteer at the Medfield Animal Shelter in Medfield, Ma. saw a family of three GPs offered free on Craig's List.  Fearing they would end up as snake food she rescued them and took them to the shelter.  Judy at the shelter knew we were looking for a girl piggie and gave us a call on Tuesday, and we picked her up on Wednesday!  Joe held her for about two minutes and said "okay, we will take her"!