[Gpdd] Silly; blogging

Danniëlle d.quadakkers at gmail.com
Sun May 17 13:02:41 EDT 2009

Wow, this is so cool, thanks for sharing.

We (Meg & Mickey, two lovely guinea pigs from the Netherlands) have a blog
also but it's in Dutch, we can't write in English (we get help with this
e-mail now...). So unfortunately you can't read it but maybe it's fun to
share the link because it has a lot of photo's also. We started this a year
ago together with Jack, our partner in crime but the little fellow died a
few weeks ago. But we've decided to continue with the blog.

Oh, did I mention we are on Twitter to? Also in Dutch but specially for you
we will try to write a tweet in English :-)

Check out:

http://gekkeflappies.web-log.l
http://www.twitter/com/gekkeflappies

Lots of love,