[Gpdd] Bridge: Manny the Boar

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun May 17 21:03:11 EDT 2009

Dearest Sandy (and all),
     I need to do something about this mail box situation of mine and will
soon. I have missed so many other piggies going to the Bridge and I am so
truly sorry for all of you for your losses. I'm going to need to chage
address with the GPDD so I get that email.
     But Sandy, this one is mostly to you, my friend. I didn't get the
issue when you told of losing Manny, Capt'n Jack's buddy and partner in crime. I
was stunned as I just read a condolence to you and went back to the
archives and found your post.
     How can this be? You must be heart broken -- I know that all of you
who have lost piggies are. But Manny and Capt. Jack, Igor and Fugly and some
others were going to have quite the adventure on this Caribbean Pirate ship
cruise. And now little Manny the Boar is waiting at the Brige. I'm certain
the RV picked him up and he was welcomed warmly, as were the others.
     I cry as I write this. I have never handled these things well. These
little guys are so sweet and loving and giving and then suddnly somthing like
this comes up. The steep price of love but so worth it to the little ones
whose lives our love transforms,

Love and deppest sympathy,
Agle and the piggy pirates, flags lowered to half mast for their departed
friend