[Gpdd] Misc. To M + Fugly and message to others re Captain Jack

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon May 18 22:58:02 EDT 2009

Hi "M" --
     Check bubblecuddle -- mail to Mfug has bounced back to me twice as
"mailbox unavailable"

     To All others, Captai Jack is feeling much better, his antibiotic now
behind him. The vet says to continue his probiotic until it's finished --
about 4 more days. I will be getting in touch with some of you individually
and truly appreciate the solid info I've already rec'd.   Thanks for being
there even when I'm not there.

Alge and the Jolly Piggy Pirates