[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Condolences for SCAMP Baby Hamlet

Debbie Jones pals4pets at cheerful.com
Tue May 19 09:56:05 EDT 2009

Tex and Donna We just wanted to add our own heartfelt condolences to you
on the departure to The Rainbow Bridge of your beloved SCAMP, Baby
Hamlet. It sounds as though you were able to give him a wonderful life
after pretty shaky beginnings, and he fought and won several tough
battles in his efforts to spend as long with you as he possibly could. We
are glad he was able to stay perky and alert right up until his last
morning, and that he made his departure peacefully, from the warmth of
his devoted slaves' loving arms.  As you say, no matter how elderly the
piggie may be, we are never quite ready to lose them, and it always hurts
like hell. But we hope you may find some comfort in the fact that members
of our wonderful gpdd community from all over the globe are thinking of
you at this sad time, and wishing you well. Debbie and the 6 Dolly
Mixtures

"We patronize them for their incompleteness,
for their tragic fate of having taken a form so far below ourselves.
And therein we err, and greatly err.
For the animal shall not be measured by man.
In a world older and more complete than ours
they move finished and complete, gifted
with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained,
living by voices we shall never hear.
They are not brethren, they are not underlings;
they are other nations, caught with ourselves
in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners
of the splendour and travail of the earth".
Henry Beston

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses