[Gpdd] Update: New Friends For Poppy!

John Zimmer jez_84 at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 13:06:36 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone! :)

Just wanted to let you all know, I've adopted two new friends for Poppy! Honey, a three year old silky, and Tia, a young Peruvian! :) Both were rescued after being abandoned by their original masters and left to starve in vacated apartments. However, both are now very healthy and happy!

On the downside, upon being introduced to them, Poppy became VERY aggressive and actually attacked them both. This didn't prevent me from taking them though, and they have been together but segregated - Poppy on one side and Honey and Tia on the other - in their shared quarters.

I'm going to try putting them together on Wednesday, when I clean their home, and if they don't click yet, I'll simply keep them segregated and try weekly to put them together. If they never click, their current setup will simply be the norm but I hope they all connect and bond with each other. Poppy was so lonely after Baby Bear passed, now she has two new friends (I hope.) :)

I'll keep you posted, and one of these days I'll post some new pics on myspace. Take care all you wonder slaves and your sweet masters! :) God bless!

John, Precious, Poppy, Honey and Tia