[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Herbie and stones

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue May 19 21:25:55 EDT 2009

Hi Shweta i have just been given a link with some interesting
information regarding bladder stones, a girl in the UK gave her piggie
Uriflow.

http://www.gorgeousguineas.com/documents/Marbles%20Bladder%20Stones.pdf

I hope this helps little Herbie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regarding what to do when a piggie goes to the bridge :o(
I put my boys wrapped in a clean small towel into a small box and then
buried them deep in the ground and my hubby then put wire on top and
then covered with dirt, we then put up a little headstone with their
name and their date of birth and death.  I then plant flowers near them
as well.  I do have friends tho who get their piggies cremated and then
have them in little urns.

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx