[Gpdd] [Silly]<Secret twitterer & special Agent Igor]

Danniëlle d.quadakkers at gmail.com
Wed May 20 09:29:58 EDT 2009

> Ow and us from the winky team would like to welcome the Gekke Flappies on
> the digest!! For the non-dutchies, it translates like crazy ehm..
> flappies(?.. you use flappie when you are trying to say someone is silly,
> but in a very loving way). we are soo excited you guys are also here
> (invasion of the dutch..ghegheghe)

Thank you for welcoming us, that's very nice! But Crazy Flappies sounds
weird :-)

We're going to think about blogging and twittering in English but we need a
little bit of help with that so don't be dissapointed if we use Dutch.

Question from Mickey for Igor: Are you still in love with that guinea pig
girl which name I forgot?

Lots of love,
Mickey, Meg (and Dannielle, our GP mum :-)