[Gpdd] Misc: Congrats Blackberry & Dexter

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu May 21 01:13:07 EDT 2009

Congrats on pet of the day for Blackberry. She is a beauty. And
congratulations, too, to Dexter for reaching 5. Of course I thought of how Chester and
Charlie were adopted   on or just a day or two after Dexter's birth -- all
your fault for sending me those precious pictures when Dexter and his
brothers were born.   I still so much miss my two guys who would have been 5 now,
also. I continue to think they were related in some way (they came from the
same rescue operation for those who haven't been here for a long while). Love
little Dexter for me and cuddle Blackberry. My guys think her to be quite
attractive.

     Hope all is well with you.

Alge and the Jolly Piggy Pirates

new email addresses for now:    algernon1 at verizon.net     or: