[Gpdd] MISC: Peaches and Jodie

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Thu May 21 16:29:13 EDT 2009

Hi,

Alas, things did not go well between Peaches and Jodie last night during floor time.

They both chattered their teeth and then went after each other.  They mixed it up three times before we called it quits.  Jodie ended up with a bite on her nose.

We will give them more time together in the divided cage and try again in a week or so.  I really wanted them to like each other and live together without the divider.  I have had other GPs that had to live alone.  I know they are herd animals, so why won't they get along?

Dee, a sorry slave, Jodie with a scab on her nose, and Peaches alone in her cage.