[Gpdd] health: feedback re: herbie

svetooshka at aol.com svetooshka at aol.com
Thu May 21 16:22:33 EDT 2009

good day, all!?

thank you for all your responses!? we really appreciate for sharing your wisdom.? it really truly makes a difference!

congrats to blackberry - new star!? so adorable!

try my best torespond to all --

penny - thanx for your email with the resources.? yes, i do know of the listings but hearing updated first hand experiences are also helpful since the websites may not be updated frequently.

we have a new appt with a vet tomorrow; hopefully she is be more helpful and loving than our last one.

glynis - thanx for the link re: Uriflow!? has anyone else on this list used Uriflow??

alge - thanx for the reality check.? im hoping putting herbie to sleep never, never happens.?

she is in pain but the metacam is helping her.? also, massages have been helping her as well.? she is straining to poops.? she is NOT peeing blood; at least enough for me to see in the urine.? our former vet said she is too old for surgery; she is around 6 yrs old.?? others slaves have informed me that there are docs out there who do operate on older pigs.?

We will see what this new vet says and decide after that.?

as of now, i have no luck finding a holistic vet - YET.? one is away and will be back this weekend.? im looking fwd to speaking with her.? i strongly believe that herbs can cure.? im tired of all these meds that our cutsiies (and humans)? ahve to eat and then to only suffer mroe.

once again, thank you for keeping herbie in your prayers!? they are being heard...

poopsies and shweta