[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE- Daisy

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Thu May 21 19:54:01 EDT 2009

  I posted this yesterday but apparently it didn't go thru:
  I just wanted to let you guys know my quirky little hammie Daisy passed away today
May 20th. She was with us exactly 10 months today. I know she's not a piggie, but she was
part of our family & I've posted on here about her before a time or two. She developed a
tumor about a month ago & has been quickly going downhill. She was so young. There was
just nothing we could do for her though. I want to thank those who were so supportive
during her illness, esp. Glynis. She will be missed.

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Molly, Radar, Albert & Daisy~