[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Kallee and Kramer

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri May 22 09:02:05 EDT 2009

Kacee, we are very sorry that our condolences for Kallee and Kramer are so belated.  Please know that we are very saddened by their passings.  It is so difficult when we lose one piggie, much less two so close together.  We hope you will find comfort in remembering your happy times with them and, in particular, remembering how hard you tried to get, and keep, Kramer well.  He understood and appreciated everything you did for him.  He and Kallee were so lucky to be beloved members of the Munchees, and we are sure they were met by many friends, both old and new, at the Bridge.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday