[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Robbie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri May 22 09:28:31 EDT 2009

Mieke and the Winky Girls, we are sending our very belated condolences to you and your mother on the passing of your mother's boar, Robbie.  It is so very sad to hear that he had trouble swallowing and that it was unclear what was wrong.  Sometimes piggie passings are such a mystery.  We know that he enjoyed all of his time with her, and he had a good lifespan for a piggie.  Yes, we bet he has met with Lotje at the Bridge and they are having a wonderful time together.  Robbie was much loved, we know, a very lucky boy.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday