[Gpdd] Announcement: Correct email address for "Da Piggy Pirates" & !!VIRTUAL EVENT!!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat May 23 04:26:23 EDT 2009

Hi Every Pig and Every Person,
     Wheese be reading da posts at da archives and our new address was only
partially underlined and in blue there.   Hmm... we wonder if dis makes it
look like dat underlined part is our entire address.   We hopes not, but we
nots be getting either mail or our GPDDs.   So we will put da complete new
address in quotation marks.   Will someone den writes to us so dat we may see
dat the correct address be posting?
     It be:   "Da Piggy Pirates@ aol.com"    and it not be case sensitive.
 Alge has thought of a couple other variations of da name but we told her
just to stick wif what she has. Wheese be pirates and not overly particular
on whether wheese be "Da Piggy Pirates" or "Piggy Pirates X2."   Wheese
thinks she told you dat someone actually already had "Piggy Pirates," da scurvy
dogs. Dat was da name wheese really wanted.
     As for da virtual events: Dis is meant for everyone, but especially
for Miss Mary Fran and she'll know why. (Wheese been procrastinators.)
     Alge be lining up a bunch of medical tests and procedures and should
have made some more appointments today but somehow managed to sleep instead.
We bet dat be Freudian or somfin like dat. She not wants to make dem
appointments. But there are 3 scheduled for next week and there might end up being
more. But maybe whee should begin planning our Pirate Adventure for sometime
in June. Be ye willing?
     Father's Day be June 21st so that might not make that a good time for
da trip. What say you? It be a fine time for us. Do ye sailors want to start
on a weekday or a week end? Dare be a Friday da   12th in June.
     Anytime from da 12th on be fine wif us.
     So sing out you lads and lasses! When do ye be wanting to set sail?
This trip can last as long as ye like.
     You'll have to bring some imagination wif you, but you piggies have
never been short on dat! Whee'll be stopping at at least one island where be
be passing out maps and ye can follow dem and find your own treasure. You can
go in pairs, in groups, singly or what ever way strikes yur fancy.
     Wheese be gettin' 'xcited 'bout dis trip already. And da ship has been
being polished and shined and will be ready to dazzle you right down to da
glossy teakwood haul.
     Wheese be sure whee can count on our usual partners in crime to be
ready to sail anytime.
     Also, our sail remains at half-mast for our good friend Manny da Boar
who is busy having adventures at da Bridge. But wheese do miss him being wif
us.

Capt'n Jack and Barnacle Bill, 1st Mate
(respond to "Da Piggy Pirates" address. Wheese don't know why we not
writing from dare.)