[Gpdd] Announcement: Correct email address for "Da Piggy Pirates" & !!VIRTUAL EVENT!!

DaPiggyPirates at aol.com DaPiggyPirates at aol.com
Sat May 23 20:26:41 EDT 2009

Ahoy Mates,
     Your fine emails be coming through just great. We've already got the
beginning of a crew and a fine song from Peaches and Jodi.
     We wants to make one correction to our prevous post. It not be our
sails dat be lowered to half mast as a tribue to Manny the Boar, but our flag.
Too much rum be our only excuse.
     Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum....
     We be waitin' to hear from more of you.

Da Piggy Pirate