[Gpdd] Buddy for Guinevere

Annelie Etsebeth annelie at brat.co.za
Mon May 25 04:31:27 EDT 2009

Dear All,

Thank you all for the kind words and condolences for Arthur.  It was an
immense help knowing that there were people who understood what we went
through.

Guinevere is still doing very well except that it soon became obvious that
she was lonely.  I decided this weekend to find her a mate and we, my son
and I, set off for the pet shop (nope, unfortunately there are no guinea pig
rescues in SA!).  I found the most amazing piggie whom we named Diva and
when we got home I realised that, in our haste, I forgot to check up on the
pet shop staff and to sex my piggie!  Diva turned out to be a boar.

Unfortunately I can't look after a whole herd of piggies so I will have to
return 'Divan' ;) and exchange him for a sow.  The problem is that he is
such a cutie (a HUGE cutie) and I'm madly in love with him!

Have a lovely wheeek!

Guinevere, *sniff* Divan *sniff*, & slave