[Gpdd] [Health] Little John Not Eating

Anderson, Jocelyn M jocelynm at umich.edu
Mon May 25 13:25:23 EDT 2009

Hello people and piggies,

Last night (Sunday) I noticed Little John was a little out of it. He didn't make his mad dash to the veggie pile, and he didn't come racing when he heard hay being dropping into the piggie arena. He always comes running when he hears hay. This morning he ate a tiny bit of carrot, but he's still a little off. It's as almost as if he can't see correctly, and he's not reacting to anything. I tried syringe feeding him Critical Care but he wasn't having any of that. He didn't want water, either. None of the vets are open today as it's Memorial Day here, but I'm going to take him in tomorrow. I'm going to try chopping up veggies into tiny bits and hopefully he'll eat that. Is there anything else I should try?

Jocelyn, Little John, Flashbang Fatbottom, and Edgeworth