[Gpdd] Virtual: Pirates

joedee1986 at verizon.net joedee1986 at verizon.net
Tue May 26 13:38:25 EDT 2009

Ahoy all ye maties,

My name is Jodie an I am new to the GPDD.  I am dopted and live wif Peaches an her slaves.  I hav nevr ben on a vurtal trip.  Peaches says it is fun.  We bofe being girly pigz wuld lik some boars for pirate dates.  We doin care bout age or nufing jus be nice and lik to hav fun.  Peaches misses her lov Manny who went to the Bridge and maybe his frien Lil Bit wud like to meet her.

I already hav a patch over my eye an Peaches has a short leg jus lik a pegleg so we be ready to be pirate lasses.  We can say ahoy an avast an wav swords aroun.  Joe slave is makin us som carrot rum to bring but don tel mom slave.

You can see our pigtures here: http://deesblogsite.blogspot.com/

Jodie