[Gpdd] MISC Welcome Aubrey

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue May 26 14:17:29 EDT 2009

Jean and Andy,

We would like to welcome little Aubrey to the GPDD community.

In England, Aubrey is a boy's name but my boar Aubrey is pleased to share his name with a lovely lady.

Wasn't she lucky that you decided to go to that store on the very day that she needed you? Poor little girl, housed with a bunny.

She has found a wonderful new forever home with you and I hope that she will become a playmate for Athena.

Well done to you both for bringing her home.

Love to all the Misfits and a big hug for Aubrey from us all.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.