[Gpdd] Announce: HAPPY 1st ADOPTION DAY, Sweetie!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Wed May 27 09:36:22 EDT 2009

Dear Sweetie,
I just wanted to Wish YOU a Very HAPPY ADOPTION DAY!!!
Wheeek...Wheeeeek....WHEEEEEEK!!! Since wheee don't
know your real age, we will treat this day as your B-Day and
Adoption Day. I think you're about 1 year/3 or 4 months old
and that's the Purrrrrrfect age to celebrate an Adoption Day.
I have some Gifties for you, but unfortunately, my Lazy Slave
needs to buy a mailer. She went to this place called Walmart
and I guess they were out of them, so I have instructed her to
find one of those today, so I can get your Pressies to you. I
have a Very SPECIAL Gift for you, and there is a Very
IMPORTANT Question that I am going to ask you. But, I can't
say anymore...because it's a Surprise. You must remain
Patient and wait for your package. :D

I am Sooooo Lucky to have such a Wonderful Girlfriend like
YOU!!! I Love You, my Sweeeeetness!!!

          Love, Your Bertie Pig :-)