[Gpdd] health: URGENT herbie

svetooshka at aol.com svetooshka at aol.com
Wed May 27 10:38:56 EDT 2009

peace, all!? we hope this finds all very healthy and well!

im freaking out.... herbie isnt able to defecate.? everytime she is trying (hoppin in the process), it seems it is not coming out.?
she isnt moving around much at all today.? we are giving her veggies in front of her since she is not running to get them as usual.

she is eating... should i still start to administer the critical care??? what amounts are good for bladderstone piggies...

do bladderstones block the anus as well?

thank you all for your prayers!

poopsies & shweta