[Gpdd] [MISCELLANEOUS] guinea pig stories for article

Internet Critters USA critters at bowtieinc.com
Wed May 27 13:59:27 EDT 2009

Hello Guinea Pig Enthusiasts!

I'm working on an article for Critters USA magazine and hoping you'll send me any real-life anecdotes about your guinea pig(s) that caused you to laugh. Did your guinea pig do something unusual and amusing? Was a visitor surprised by your guinea pig? Did you have to do something strange and amusing because you have a guinea pig(s) in your life? Please let me know! All anecdotes will be considered for possible use in the upcoming article.

The deadline to send your anecdotes is June 8. Please send them to me at critters at bowtieinc.com<mailto:critters at bowtieinc.com>

Thank you!

Marylou Zarbock
Editor