[Gpdd] Virtual: Pirates

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed May 27 14:52:03 EDT 2009

Dear Jodie  What a clever name ye have. I am practing to be a Pirate piggy,
my  mommee slave, Sandy,  found a website that teaches all about pirate
stuff and pirate talk. But your letter says you might consider me, little
ole me as a boyfrin, I must say I am popcorning all around at the very
wonderful Idea. Mommee slave already showed me your beootiful pigshure and
you have the most beootiful tender little ears. I look exactly like Cap'n
Jack, I love racing around in Fuglies convertible, and I especially like to
eat. Whee should get away somewhere an see if you like me, maybe Fugly will
let us go for a ride in da convertibul, bring a scarf and a pignic basket
and I will bring da Pirate pages.    I would be so honored. I miss my buddy
and mentor Manny the Boar, but mommee says he will wait for us at the
Rainbow Bridge. I know your new sister loved Manny and would just chatter
about her all the time. Mommee had to put her pigtures on the roof of da
cage facing down cause oderwise Manny would eat da pigtures. You will
probably have many suitors but I hope you pick me, I would be so honored
Your frin and maybe more I hope,   Li'l Pig, soon to have a grown up Pirate
name, looking forward to our first Ahoy Matie

pirate place
http://www.thepiratesrealm.com/famous_pirates_pirate_history.html