[Gpdd] Health: Herbie's Bladder Stones

DaPiggyPirates at aol.com DaPiggyPirates at aol.com
Wed May 27 19:04:32 EDT 2009

HI,
     I am concerned that Herbie is now dribbling urine rather than
producing a stream. I don't know that this is better than the absence of blood. It
could indicate an obstruction or urinary retention caused perhaps by pain. I
have had them do little quarter-sized bits of urine (usually with a spot of
blood in the middle) and for my guys it hasn't boded well. I'd get my vet's
opinion on this. The very best fr you and your litle sweetheart.

Alge
(Da Piggy Pirates at aol.com)