[Gpdd] Welcome! New Misfit Piggies and all other lucky new pigies as well.

DaPiggyPirates at aol.com DaPiggyPirates at aol.com
Wed May 27 20:22:05 EDT 2009

     Sounds like this little love stole your hearts. Good stories are so
nice to hear. So glad you took her.

      I know there are several other new piggies here on the digest and I
congratulate you who have adopted them for your intelligence, valor (or
something like that) and just plan heart is doing so. And to the newly adopted
pigies, you are a lucky bunch to have found your forever homes.

     May everyone live long and healthy lives.

Alge and the Piggy Pirates
"Da Piggy Pirates at aol.com"   <---- I'm sharing their email box with him!