[Gpdd] Care: Grooming accident

DaPiggyPirates at aol.com DaPiggyPirates at aol.com
Wed May 27 20:32:15 EDT 2009

Can you cover his litter with a towel, some kind of suitable fabric or, if
available, baby receiving blanket(s)?   That's what I did when I injured Mr.
Cooder's toe trying to do nails and which gave rise to me and my receiving
blanket thing. If you go with somehing like this, to protect him from germs
or having litter stick to his wound and from the litter itself, you will
need to change it daily and maybe twice daily. He should heal quickly, however.
(Poor little blighter!)
     Don't feel bad. Most of us have had some kind of misstep with our
little ones.

Alge and the piggy pirates
"Da Piggy Pirates at aol.com"     <--- I'm sharing their mail box.