[Gpdd] Health: Woopy has blood in her pee :(

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu May 28 18:36:51 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I took my girls out tonight to cut their nails.
After lying on daddy's lap for a while Guiny was restless, usually a sign
she has to pee,
so i put her on the bathroom, so she could pee is she needed to and I could
find the nailcutter.

After cutting her nails, i got Woopy and cut her nails and let her join
Guiny in the Bathroom.
I did the same for Dunya, but then noticed Woopy was whining when peeing.
Also her urine turned a light shade of red, and it was a small amount of
fluid.
She kept having to go, whining every time and the urine get more and more
red it seemed.

So I am guessing my little girl has a UTI (i am hoping no stones)
so we gave her a painkiller and after some time (and calling my sister
Janneke) i decided to start her on antibiotics.
The problem is that me and my boyfriend will go to this popfestival Pinkpop
this weekend and starting her on antibiotics is
useless if i have to stop the doses...
Janneke agreed it would be best to give her the antibiotics, and I will
bring Woopy to work with me tomorrow,
So i can take her to Janneke by the end of the day.
Janneke and me both work in the capital of holland, Amsterdam. We both live
somewhere else,
but this turns out to be pretty convenient for now...

So If you have any suggestions how to make Woopy more comfortable, let me
know.

Grtz
Slave Mikey
Guinygirls: Guiny, Dunya and Woopy