[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: "Last of Their Kind" - Peter's final book, limited availability

texg at cavyinfo.com texg at cavyinfo.com
Fri May 29 13:54:26 EDT 2009

All,

I just got a communication from Peter's family:

"I am writing to all our Guinea Pig contacts to let people know the
latest update about Peter's final book - Last of Their Kind. We are
aware that people have not been able to get hold of the book from any
outlet for several months. We are sorry about this but it has been out
of our control. There have been problems with the publisher and all
attempts to communicate with them have failed.

So, we have just had a limited number printed privately. These will be
available for a short time on the auction site Ebay and will not be on
general release from book outlets.

Information has been put on Peter's website regarding this with a link
to the site.

Regards,

Ruth [Gurney]"

For anyone that wants a copy, the direct link to the book is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Peter-Gurney-LAST-OF-THEIR-KIND-inc-70-Colour-Photos_W0QQitemZ110396072669

It's listed as a "Buy Now" item - you don't have to bid.