[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Little John

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri May 29 15:56:40 EDT 2009

Jocelyn,

I am so sorry to read that Little John has departed for the Rainbow Bridge. He was a wonderful piggy - such a character  -and I know how much you will be missing him.

I hope that Flashbang is friends with Edgeworth so that he does not miss Little John too much. I have always considered that boars miss their companions much more than sows, who seem to be happy to gossip with any other sow who comes along. Boars seem to bond much more closely and can really pine for their lost friend.

Thank you for sharing the lovely photos and video of Little John.

With our deepest sympathy for your loss and lots of hugs for Flashbang and Edgeworth.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.