[Gpdd] [MISC] Piggy Cake

Anderson, Jocelyn M jocelynm at umich.edu
Sun May 31 13:00:10 EDT 2009

It was my hubby's 30th last Friday and I baked up cake that was modeled after our piggy Edgeworth: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3659/3578891183_e2c91e6a3b_o.jpg . The reason Edgeworth was chosen over Flashbang Fatbottom for the cake design was that Flashbang's Abyssinian rosettes would have been tricky and I'm not very good with cakes. It tasted pretty good though (must've been all that buttercream frosting!)

Jocelyn, Flashbang Fatbottom, and Edgeworth