[Gpdd] Bridge: Condolences

DaPiggyPirates at aol.com DaPiggyPirates at aol.com
Sun May 31 23:58:52 EDT 2009

Hello,

     I am sorry that I have seemed to overlook the passing of some of our
delightful little piggies. I know I wrote to you, Birdie, on the passing of
that precious little Spunky. It is a loss not only to you but to the digest
as well.
     And Little John's passing has not gone unnoticed by all of us either.
We are sorry to have lost him.
     And poor little, Herbie. "Managing the pain," is often poor advice for
a piggy with bladder stones, but perhaps some owners are not receptive to
certain other options.) As happened with Herbie (as with my Ebeneezer though
under different circumstances), urinary obstruction can occur far too often
and the piggy ends up in agony. It was my own fervent wish (not that it had
anything to do with me) that Herbie be relieved of her progressive suffering
earlier and that she not have to endure the pain that she did. Was she a
brave and tough little piggy? Yes. Is it terrific that she survived even the
surgery and didn't die until several hours later? I think not. Piggies are
piggies and not Spartans. She should have, in my not always so humble opinion,
been helped to the Bridge earlier when she was in such pain. I don't feel
that she should have had to endure all that she did. But I know she is
finally in peace and happy in the company of many friends waiting to welcome her
at the Bridge.
     I'm sure the RV was on the scene to pick up all of these little dears.
     And I'm sorry that ill health claimed all these little wonders.

With deepest sympathy,
Alge and the Piggy Pirate Crew