[Gpdd] health: Biff needs help!

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 1 09:18:12 EST 2009

HI, SO sorry to bother you all on a sunday morning. But I woke up today and when giving my guinea pigs their vegs. We noticed that Biffs left eye is going crazy! and he is kind of tilting his head that way. I know i have read things on the GGDD about such things.. but I didnt take notes on it... so now i am at a loss... there are no vets open on sunday... and i have my grandsons baptism this moring... so you can understand I am a wreck!!  so any info you can give me would be  much appreciated! I will get him into vet tomorrow but our vets are not great... so any infor on what to ask for to help him would be great too!! thanks soo much!
jean (misfits)