[Gpdd] HEALTH: Puff may have swallowed some plastic

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 2 11:56:50 EST 2009

I've been keeping her cage from topping off my dresser using pretty, decorative strands of silk(?) ivy on a thin plastic-coated metal stem. I normally pile the strands on top of the cage, but one must've slipped down when I covered her cage. Well, there's some plastic missing from the part she could've reached--about half the wire's covering for a couple inches. I suspect a small leaf is missing as well. I really don't want to subject her to x-rays if I don't have to. How long should I keep a sharp watch on her? What do I look for? When can I relax with this little rascal???
I think I now qualify for the world's worst slave.
Joanie